Perseus. is the first service platform that fully protects small and mid-sized businesses against cyber risks. Users of the "Perseus Club" receive support, both in the prevention, during an emergency and in the insurance of claims.
Founded in mid-2017 by experienced entrepreneurs and security professionals, Perseus. is financed by reputable investors in the insurance and fintech industry. We are an ambitious team, united by the common goal of making cybersecurity easier for small and medium-sized businesses.
As Senior Product Manager, you will join our strong product & engineering team and will be responsible for one of our platform’s products.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring that development and product, processes and tools are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of customer demand, quality, and delivery targets
- Translating product strategy into software requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Coordinating teams into a cohesive product plan and release strategy
- Supporting us to identify the optimal technology solutions and implementations to execute product strategy
What will make you succeed?
- Proven work experience in product management, engineering and/or project management
- SaaS background with excellent English language skills (German is a plus)
- Your approach ready to work for hands on in a no-ego environment, to further build our product towards our international expansion
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to work with strong Agile teams that achieve high standards of performance
- Prior experience and passionate about UX and always listen to the voice of the user
- Extra points for proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful (SaaS/banking) product throughout its lifecycle
- Master’s or bachelor’s Degree; Computer Science/ Engineering degree or work experience is a plus
Why Perseus. ?
- An international working environment (we speak English) that mixes serial entrepreneurs with industry experts, working together to ensure the company’s success, adding excellent learning and development opportunities, and the ability to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- Become an early member of the founding team in a well-funded, founder-led company addressing a real market demand with a unique value proposition
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated — both in and out of the office, and we offer the following benefits: free breakfast and German lessons in the office, late working dinners paid by the company, special company rates for fitness clubs and BVG (Berlin public transport)
- We welcome people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working.