Deposit Solutions, recently coined the fastest growing Fintech globally, provides the market changing Open-Banking platform for the financial industry. Through our innovation, banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. With our first application, focusing on savings deposits, banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure, and depositors can access best-in-class deposit offers through their home bank account. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 25 countries and in turn 20m depositors, we managed to mediate EUR 3 billion in less than 2 years.
If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large – by giving savers higher returns on their savings, by giving banks access to better funding and by in turn enabling them to provide more money for job-creation – then join us.
In that light, our Berlin team – among others running the internationalization of our B2C brand Savedo – is looking for a Spanish-speaking Business Development Manager joining our business development department to drive our B2C launch and roll-out in Spain!
- You execute the launch in the Spanish B2C market while closely coordinating with our regulatory / legal, operations, marketing, UX / design and product team members
- You finalize and implement our operational customer processing setup in the Spanish market together with our operations champions
- You work alongside the UX / design and content teams to localize the customer experience to yield highest possible onsite conversion rates
- You close local distribution partnerships to offer our deposit products to ever increasing target audiences
- Once live in the market, you are especially responsible for boosting the demand side, i.e. ambitiously growing the transmitted deposit volume via our local platform, while closely cooperating with our team of marketing and product experts
- You act as an advocate (e.g. on consumer events such as trade fairs) for our local business wherever necessary
- You support in onboarding new deposit product partners where required in order to build out the savings product offering on our platform
- You set up, monitor, own, report and improve our KPI for the Spanish market and get out of your way to increase our performance from month to month. You do not only derive the right conclusions, but especially implement potential improvements immediately yourself.
- You have 2 - 5 years work experience in a sizeable FinTech venture, financial services institute or consultancy with focus on finance
- You have had the chance to experience working in / for a B2C company and understand the challenges of winning the long-term-trust of online retail customers, a solid understanding of online customer acquisition and a passion for great user experiences is a big plus
- You have a track record in successfully managing larger projects
- You command excellent communication skills, while not being afraid of talking in front large audiences or pitching your ideas to seasoned business professionals and industry experts
- You are fluent in Spanish and English, German is a nice-to-have
- Ideally you have had the chance to gather experiences in managing (multi-disciplinary) teams
- You are being characterized as pro-active, hands-on and result-oriented working style
- You could be described as an out-of-the-box thinker and use your strong analytical skills to solve problems and constantly improve your working environment to the better
- You are sincerely curious about new tasks and topics and are not afraid to take huge challenges
- There is no “no” for you, but just the quickest way for a workaround
- You have finished a Bachelors- or Masters degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or similar with excellent academic results
- You handle Excel, PowerPoint, etc. with ease
- You join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies globally
- You get the chance to take responsibility from day one, the freedom to initiate your own initiatives to launch, grow and own the Spanish market, while realizing and executing large-scale projects
- You work with experienced entrepreneurs, coders, data nerds, product people, design lovers, consultants and investment bankers; enjoy good humour, open communication and transparency within departments
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s and Hamburg´s Fintech Startup scene
- You become part of an international team coming from more than 25 different nationalities with awesome regular team events…it goes without saying that you’ll be part of a vibrant and open-minded team with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- You get access to benefits and discounts for fitness, fashion and more
- On top of that we offer you free drinks, coffee, cereals, fruits and of course the usual Friday beers
We are looking forward to receiving your application!