The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 120+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
solarisBanks' Risk & Data team develops and deploys risk measurement approaches and transaction decision making services. We deeply interact and collaborate within solarisBank with Product Management, Technology and Legal & Compliance. We work interdisciplinary within an Agile product development framework and while doing so, we have fun along the way.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You conduct initial and ongoing credit analysis on our customer base.
- You approve and reject credit transactions on the basis of our risk policies.
- You monitor approved transactions to ensure a low default rate.
- You analyse financial information and identify strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets.
- Your build and operate financial models, both dedicated to individual transactions and template-based.
- You manage and coordinate reminder and debt collection processes.
- You support us in structuring and execution of complex credit transactions and innovative credit products.
- You run hands-on due diligences processes for new partners / borrowers.
- You collaborate with and coordinate internal and external stakeholders in order to execute transactions.
- You develop, draft and help us digitalizing credit risk policies.
- You support the development and implementation of digital credit risk instruments and processes.
- You work in collaboration with our management to enhance the efficiency of credit risk processes.
Our Perfect Match:
- You bring 2-3 years of working experience in the banking industry.
- You have experience with credit underwriting and loan documentation processes.
- You have experience in credit risk management and/or credit structuring.
- You are highly numerate and have a decent background in financial analysis, incl. modelling.
- You have basic knowledge in IFRS and another European GAAP.
- You have knowledge in the field of banking regulation.
- You have participated in digitalization project or cooperated with IT teams or.
- You have the ability and strong interest to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You have excellent communications skills with fluency in German and English.
- Experience in corporate finance, SME lending and/or receivable financing (factoring) is a plus.
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.