Germany‘s leading digital insurance expert and roboadvisor is looking for a Marketing Co-Operation & Strategy Manager (m/f) to join us in changing the industry and enabling everyone to have the best insurance for their life situation at a fair price with little effort.
Your opportunity: Work in an inspiring environment side by side with experienced entrepreneurs and well-connected senior management to bring Clark’s co-operations and go-to-market strategy to the next level.
• Own management of strategic co-operations with partners across various industries
• Work with communications and design to deliver exceptional customer penetration in co-operation partners’ customer base
• Develop toolsets, processes and best practices and become the knowledge leader for co-operations
• Own strategic planning and develop a forecasting model for all marketing channels
• Own business intelligence and work with BI team to progress Clark‘s KPI management
• Work with individual marketing practices to establish team-wide processes and guidelines
• Support CMO in iterating and developing the go-to-market strategy
What you bring: Analytical and organizational skills
What we offer: Excel your career through senior role in a leading FinTech
We are looking forward to your application!