Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
The Platform Team provides the self-service infrastructure platform that enables our product development teams to quickly build, deploy and operate their applications. As Platform Engineers we develop a modern, flexible and automated infrastructure. Additionally, we're pioneering the tech department in terms of 1st level on-call shifts for all our product.
The main tech stack of the team is Docker, Golang, Ansible and a number of HashiCorp tools. The Platform is end-2-end tested, dockerized and continuously improved.
- You work in solarisBank's Platform Team and create, develop and maintain our platform- and infrastructure-products and services
- You take responsibility and ownership for the central infrastructures that carry solarisBank's products, and you continuously work to improve them
- You implement and deploy "machine room" services and tooling that help the other teams of the organization to accelerate and automate all processes along the way
- You optimize systems for maximum performance and proactively pay attention to scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- As a Senior Engineer, you are part of an ambitious team of experienced engineers, who strive to grow and to learn from each other every day
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- You gathered relevant working experience as a Systems Engineer / Platform Engineer in a dynamic company environment
- You have experiences in the areas of container technologies, distributed systems, microservices and APIs
- You know "DevOps" does not refer to people but to a culture, and you're able to explain it
- You are a responsible team player
- You are curious person and you have a pragmatic mindset
- You feel comfortable in working with Linux, Docker, Ansible, Networks, Golang, Python, Bash, AWS and such
- You have an agile and lean mindset, you enjoy responsibility and love your work
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have at least one hobby besides coding
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.