What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
We are looking for people to join our media trading team, running mobile performance advertising campaigns to acquire quality users on behalf of our clients.
- You set up, analyze and optimize media buying campaigns
- You continuously optimize the performance of your campaigns
- You conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in media trading
- You work closely with the designing team to optimize high performing creative materials (banners, landing pages)
- You work closely with the yield team to make sure to drive high quality users meeting our advertisers KPIs
- You build strong relationships with media sales companies and negotiate special terms with ad networks and supply platforms
- You attend industry events to strengthen and expand your network
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business, Engineering or similar
- Tech savvy, ability to understand and get the most out of new technical tools in no time
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to be self-starting and autonomous
- Creative thinker able to come up with innovative ideas
- Very strong analytical and number / excel skills
- Driven to succeed, to meet and over achieve targets and goals
- Thorough and hardworking, with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Being enthusiastic and result-driven is a must
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, a team player
What do we offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, office parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company.
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level.
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success.
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.