We’re FinReach, a Berlin-based FinTech startup within the FinLeap company builder, focused on enabling excellence in retail banking through Software-as-a-Service solutions. Thanks to our first product line end customers can effortlessly change from their old bank accounts to a new one with just a few clicks in less than 10 minutes. We’ve already gained great traction in Germany, Austria and Spain, where +500 banks use our solutions and 100,000+ accounts were switched through them. Shortly, our third product will be launched and we are currently increasing efforts to further develop our product portfolio whilst expanding our geographical reach.
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager - DACH (m/f) to join our strong sales & account management team. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Our Perfect Match
- You are responsible for managing and further developing our client portfolio in the DACH region, including the coordination of commercial and contractual negotiations (reporting to our CCO Sascha);
- You strengthen relationships with our existing B2B client base, ensure in-depth knowledge of customer’s needs, and manage the communication with various stakeholders within each organization (IT, business and operations);
- You handle mission-critical customer onboarding project, handling highly complex organizational structures (e.g. working with stakeholders from different entities in different jurisdictions or cultural environments);
- You establish and build strong working relationships with our cross functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of services to your customers;
- You own and ensure consistent communication with your B2B customers and act as a bridge between them and FinReach for product requirements and enhancements;
- You travel to visit customers and attend industry specific conferences on a regular basis.
- You have at least 3 years of B2B account/project management experience ideally in retail banking and/or with SaaS or enterprise IT solutions;
- You have excellent communication skills with a business fluency in both German and English (a must);
- You have very good understanding of complex business processes i.e. good understanding of technical IT-products;
- You feel confident in communicating technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of banking products;
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines, and committed to closely managing expectations;
- You have the ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services;
- Good organization skills needed to manage multiple high level customers at one time.;
- Passionate about technology, innovation and new digital services.
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric B2B2C products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers;
- Our team is a fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company;
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your one-page CV
or LinkedIn profile
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
(People & Organization Team FinReach)