MoneyMap is an international FinTech startup venture of FinLeap, the Berlin based company builder. MoneyMap offers a convenient tool for personal finance optimization. Without paperwork, MoneyMap brings transparency into its customers' running costs, cancels overpriced contracts and switches to better value providers. MoneyMap is constantly out there monitoring for better deals and reliably takes care of the details – proactively and intelligently. To support our growing operations we’re now looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (React.js) (m/f).
You’re a practised frontend engineer looking for a place to build sophisticated products with cutting edge technologies? Look no further for your next career step—take the leap and join our team as we reshape the financial services industry.
What will keep you challenged?
- As one of our frontend experts, you are responsible for building a single-page web application using React/Redux on top of the existing Scala microservice backend.
- Collaborating with a small multinational team of engineers with strong belief on software craftsmanship.
- Partnering with our designers to create solutions that offer a great user experience
- Influencing the choice of technologies and frameworks along with your team and improving our products and development flow
What will make you succeed?
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 (and generator frameworks s.a. SASS).
- Demonstrable experience in the field of web development with the following technologies: React and Redux
- Knowledge of advanced technologies: ES6 and webpack
- Experience with following technologies is a plus: node.js, docker.
- Comfortable with GIT version control, knows the difference between rebase and merge.
- A growth mindset, open to new challenges
- Excellent English communication skills
- We combine technology-savvy entrepreneurs, industry expertise and a deep network in the global start-up scene, then work with banks to successfully implement our vision
- We tackle cutting-edge technical challenges that push the boundaries of how and where high-quality data is utilized today
- Talented and committed people are at the heart of our success and our culture
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office