Germany‘s leading digital insurance expert and roboadvisor is looking for a Marketing Co-Operation & Strategy Manager (m/f) to join us in changing the industry and enabling everyone to have the best insurance for their life situation at a fair price with little effort.
Your opportunity: Work in an inspiring environment side by side with experienced entrepreneurs and engaged marketers to bring Clark’s online marketing to the next level.
- Own Clark’s online marketing channels and develop our customer acquisition
- Actively develop new ways for customers to buy insurance products
- Manage budgets and forecasting for all online marketing channels
- Build and develop new online marketing acquisition channels
- Excel performance KPI’s through diligent optimization
- Work with design, product, development and operations to improve conversion and tracking
- Work with communications and design to craft exceptional marketing creatives
- Your work directly with Clark’s CMO
What you bring: Online marketing skills and customers-centric thinking
- 4+ years experience in online marketing with proven track record in a start-up or performance-oriented environment
- Background in online marketing of insurance products or financial services a plus • Ability to think from customer’s perspective and formulate marketing solutions
- Network within the online marketing landscape
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer: Excel your capabilities through working in leading FinTech
- Excel your online marketing capabilities through working in one of Europe’s leading FinTech companies
- Build innovative online marketing solutions
- Become part of a network of successful entrepreneurs
We are looking forward to your application!