zeotap is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making.
zeotap has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners’ interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
The company was founded in September 2014 and has received more than $20 million in investment from New Science Ventures, HERE, Capnamic Ventures and Iris Capital. It also counts luminaries from the telecoms, big data and advertising industries among its strategic business angels and advisors.
zeotap has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It currently has offices in Berlin, New York and Bengaluru, with additional presence in Madrid and Milan.
We offer exciting opportunities in our growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for our culture.
- You develop and coordinate centralized marketing strategy for regions Europe and India
- You take care of all the PR and communication activities, including events, preparing keynote and company presentations
- You produce product marketing content such as successful case studies, videos, blog posts and website content copy
- You give inputs to the sales/product teams about product pricing which should be based on market research and competitive intelligence
- You plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several internal departments in such launches
- You enhance lead generation and develop successful and measurable B2B marketing activities, including the preparation of sales material, in support of our sales team
- You are required to translate all of the great technical features and functionality from product management into benefits your customers will understand
- You further develop our employer brand to attract the best talent in support of HR
- 2-3 years of experience within the field of product/B2B marketing, preferably within fast-growing, international start-ups
- Among top 20% of Master or Bachelor Degree, preferably with focus on marketing
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), fluent in English and Italian or Spanish
- You possess superb research skills which help you analyse data, surveys and/or customer interviews to come up with product/marketing suggestions
- You have the ability to tell the “stories of products”, coming up with engaging copy for various marketing channels
- Ability to collaborate and work with different departments including sales, product and engineering across different geographies
- Good knowledge of the big data or advertisement markets are a big plus
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder