We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a UI/UX Designer (m/f)
to join one of our new ventures in the SME banking space.
We’re creating a banking operating system and the design needs to shine. That’s where you come in.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- You work alongside a team of product managers, engineers and co-founders to fine-tune our product’s user-interface design
- You prepare our product, still in prototype, for production and therefore work closely with front end developers to refine the website
- You develop our company style and image guidelines, ensuring consistent design language that’s simple, clear, impressive and enjoyable for users
- You design and conduct user tests to verify your design hypotheses and get smart on customer needs
- You identify with users and consistently bring ideas to enhance the branding and product feature strategy
- Has 3+ years of experience in UI/UX, web design, preferably in an ecommerce, design agency or game design setting
- Has a strong portfolio, personal website, Behance or dribble account available for review
- Has studied and is interested in information architecture and interaction design
- Is experienced in user testing
- Can read, write and speak design: Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Cloud a must -Balsamiq, Axure, HTML & CSS a plus
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV and portfolio.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team