We’re HitFox, a company builder based in Berlin. The HitFox team is transforming selected high-growth markets by establishing synergistic company clusters. More than 880 professionals all over the world are shaping emerging digital industries in the group’s international offices on three continents. We’re currently looking for a Head of Communications & PR (m/f) to join our new digital health company.
Now it is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ripe for disruption. As Head of Communications & PR (m/f) you have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the initial team and participate in reshaping the German health industry. Under the company building umbrella of HitFox, we are developing a new Digital Health Venture. HitFox has demonstrated a highly successful track-record in reshaping whole industries (as seen with Finleap) and will fully commit its resources to assure long-term success.
We are looking for a smart, strategic and driven individual to lead our digital health communications and PR effort. This person will play a central role in building our brand and reputation to external and internal audiences, and help position our digital health ventures as market leaders.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead external and internal communications strategy for our Digital Health Venture
- Develop an exciting narrative for our venture reflecting our vision and strategy
- Function as our spokesperson
- Manage day-to-day media relations with national, trade and regional journalists
- Actively shape and manage the public image of the company by driving measures and initiatives to emphasis our mission across the relevant communities
- Secure speaking slots for employees and use your creativity to generate new ideas to share our vision and message with the media
- Build our profile amongst politicians, positioning our Ventures as one of the leading Digital Health pioneers in Europe and supporting regulatory affairs campaigning
- Drive the Ventures’ communications agenda by proactively managing and creating content for the brand’s content strategy
- Manage budget for all activities
Our Perfect Match:
- Degree level education
- Ideally +3 years’ relevant experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent, clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Good knowledge of media and influencer landscape with own network built
- Ability to clearly articulate our story to both external and internal audiences
- Passion for tech, health and internet topics, highly interested in media, blogs and social media
- Strategic mindset with great attention to detail
- Possesses detailed understanding on media and public affairs across Germany
- Enjoy working in a startup environment, adapt quickly to changing business landscapes and love the opportunity of having a lasting impact far beyond your immediate responsibilities
Apply online with your one-page CV and writing sample. I’m looking forward to being in touch!